Things to do and see on the property…
Experience charming country hospitality at Mountain View Motor Inn and Holiday Lodges Halls Gap accommodation. An idyllic location for that romantic getaway, relaxing escape or family holiday.
While staying at Mountain View near the Grampians…
- enjoy captivating views amongst tranquil surrounds with abundant native wildlife;
- watch a spectacular sunset or read a book from your verandah;
- enjoy a tempting barbecue amongst native gardens, gazebos and a private lake;
- wake to the sound of kookaburras and other birds or wander amongst the gazing kangaroos;
- enjoy a game of volleyball or tennis, or take a dip in the swimming pool;
- the kids will love the adventure playground;
- be enchanted by the mountain views from all aspects of the property.
Explore the region…
Explore the Grampians National Park and all it has to offer, including, horse riding, fishing, outdoor adventure with Grampians Mountain Adventure Co, aboriginal art sites, and the Brambuk Cultural Centre. Taste fine wine… Halls Gap Estate, Seppelt, Best’s and Montara.
Pamper yourself at Didjun Skin & Body with amazing facials, massages, packages and beauty treatments, or try the ultimate challenge at the Grampians Adventure Golf! Delight in the friendly wildlife at the Halls Gap Zoo.